uwe invented the counter-current system in 1967. The creation of JetStream revolutionised the traditional swimming pool. By regulating the current, even small pools can become really exciting – even for trained athletes.
Today, the JetStream name stands for far more than just counter-current systems. With massage nozzles, whirlpools, underwater lights, solariums and saunas, the original brand can meet all your needs for well-being and pleasure. Plunge into the JetStream world of pleasure and let your imagination swim against the current.
FloatingLounge by uwe JetStream is a groundbreaking innovation that is paving the way for tomorrow’s trends today. Individual desires and needs within the wellness megatrend are unique and distinct. Some seek out a state of weightlessness as a form of meditative relaxation, others prefer vitalizing massages and still others are geared towards dynamic and athletic physical activities.
Up until now, it has only been possible to have access to this entire range of wellness and fitness at different and generally completely separate facilities, like spas, sports clubs and massage parlors.
uwe JetStream’s FloatingLounge has turned many “either/or” into an “and” because the FloatingLounge offers all in one package at the touch of a button. And much more. Dive into more possibilities!
Massage jets in the back, calf and foot region provide for tingling relaxation from your neck down to your toes. The jets can be switched on individually depending on how they are to be used. The jet strength can also continuously be regulated from floating, which creates a weightless feeling as if the body were floating between the sky and the earth, to a vigorous muscle, back, leg and foot reflex zone massage. Massage duration and pressure can be intuitivly and individually programmed with a high quality 12” Touch display.
Furthermore, the integrated counter current swimming system also gets any sport-inclined heart pumping. It is equipped with a swivel-mounted jet nozzle with adjustable intensities to provide for anything from relaxing floating and aqua walking to training for full-fledged Olympic athletes. The technical features are rounded off with stainless steel handrails so that you have a firm grasp on the whole spectrum of possibilities while training.
The FloatingLounge is made of skin-friendly, high-quality synthetics and is delivered fully-assembled.
Key Technical Data:
Consisting of all wall fittings, clamping frames and supplementary parts for:
· 1 ergonomically designed lounger in high-quality, white, touch-comfort polyester
· 11 Wellness nozzles LIBRA, stainless steel 1.4571 (316 Ti), with LED light rings
· 1 floor nozzle VIVA for foot reflex zone massage, stainless steel 1.4571 (316Ti) with LED light ring
· 1 counter current unit, silver design (acrylic),
· 2 handgrips stainless steel 1.4571 (316Ti)
· 1 pump 3,5 kW / 2,5“, sea water resistant (approx.3% salt content), heat resistant < 35°C, including frequency converter, suction elements and automatic multiple-way valve*
· electrical control
· Touch Screen Monitor, valves, remote control
· Pump mounting fixtures for concrete or prefabricated pools
· Power consumpion 400 V 3500W
· Pump performance 75m³/h
· All parts pre-installed, accessories included as loose ware
· All JetStream units are TÜV tested and qualified